Based on years of development and a large number of experiments, Kingbull releases PPR-Steel-PPR composite pipes and combination fittings to the market which successfully handle the connection problems of steel-plastic composite pipes.
The composite pressure pipes mainly come with three connection methods: Double heat welding, bell-and-spigot join and flanged connection.
1. Architectural engineering: water supply piping system for public buildings, residential houses;
2. Municipal engineering: Urban water supply pipe networks, gas supply pipe system;
3. Communication engineering: Telecommunication line pipe system;
4. Industrial area: Petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food and mining industries etc.
1. Excellent Mechanical Strength, High Compressive Strength and Stable Performance
Working pressure: 2.0Mpa
Bursting pressure: 6.0Mpa
2. Small Linear Expansion Coefficient, No Deformation in Exposed Installation
3. Superior Corrosion Resistance, with Small Resistance Coefficient
4. Easy Installation, Long Service Life